Sunday, October 19, 2008

Man, do I miss the 70's (in a round-about, crazy, not-really way)!

I was doing my mandatory community service... er cleaning out some of my boxes of crap when I came across this:


Yep, an old-school Battlestar Galactica coloring and activity book, circa 1978. I was amazed at the content of the 'activity' book. It ranged from the simple puzzles to the very morbid in the pictures to color.
Try this: Find the letter that appears more than once in this puzzle.


In case you missed it, my 7 year-old self has helpfully circled it for you. Plus the answer is at the bottom, upside down.

How about this for a kid's puzzle?


I didn't copy the puzzle itself, but I'm sure you can read the instructions on this page. You're supposed to help Adama count the incoming missiles! Yes, in the face of impending doom, let's get the kids to help out. Surely their counts won't be off. And if they are, what's the worst that could happen?

Here's a page to color that is pretty representative of the images throughout the activity book:



Hey kids! Color the Colonial Warrior as he desperately struggles to keep the Cylon's blade from piercing his abdomen!

Yay! I might get to use my red crayon!

No comments: